Sometimes renewing your device's IP information can restore Internet access. Below are instructions on how to renew your IP address.
- Click on Start
- On Start Search, type in "command"
- Right click and choose Run as administrator
- If prompted, choose Continue
- Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter
- Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter
Macintosh OS X 10.5 and Higher
- Click on the Apple menu
- Click on System Preferences
- Click on the Network icon
- Make sure either Airport or Ethernet (depending on which you working with) is selected and click Advanced
- Click on the TCP/IP tab
- Click on the Renew DHCP button